Set contains a range of Tungsten Carbide Tipped cutters for decorative woodworking. 1/2" Shank Router Cutters. Durable - TCT Cutters. Profile Guide Cutters. Identification Indicators. Supplied in plastic storage.
This six piece cutter set contains a range of Tungsten Carbide Tipped cutters for decorative woodworking.
• 6 cutters covering edging, grooving, rebating and decorative work with a combination of bearing and non-bearing guided cutters - SET/SS1X1/2TC
• TCT cutting faces for performance and durability in solid timber and abrasive sheet materials including ply and MDF
• The set contains five non-bearing cutters comprising 2 straight cutters, a core box, a V groove and a dovetail cutters
• 1 x Straight 6.3mm dia x 16mm, 1 x Straight 12.7mm dia x 25mm, 1 x V-groove 45 deg x 12.7mm dia, 1 x Guided round over R6.35mm, 1 x Guided round over R9.5mm, 1 x Guided ogee R4mm
• Supplied in a plastic storage case with identification indicators for quick profile recognition.
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Trend 1/2" Router Cutter Starter Set 6 Piece is rated
Rated 4 out of
Ordered online during lockdown, one cutter was supplied damaged. Due to being in high risk cat it was picked up by family member. Am confident when Boris releases me they will sort it out
Date published: 2020-06-19
Rated 5 out of
I bought a set of starter Router bits and plenty ofother tools, and the customer experience is superb. I have had consecutive visits and always get treated with respect. The team are helpful and knowledgeable. I will continue to shop there.
Date published: 2020-04-30
Rated 4 out of
One of the tools has a damaged cutting edge. Unable to return due to being at high risk in current situation. Not unduly worried as never had any problem with T/S.
Date published: 2020-04-12