By Trend Product code: 69679 Pack size: Each
Trend CraftPro 1/2" Shank 9.5mm radius Draining Groove Router Cutter for solid timber worktops. Draining Groove Router Cutter. 19.1mm Diameter Cove Profile. Durable - Carbide TCT Tips. K' Mark to indicate safe depth. PTFE Coating to minimise heat.
These cove style cutters with two flutes, give radiused grooves for decorative panel finishes and board edges.
• Two flute carbide TCT tips for cleaner cutting edges and fast clearance of waste in all timber and timber based materials – C056AX1/2TC
• 9.5mm radius, 12.7mm cut depth for classic decorative mouldings and edge details. 1/2in shank ideal for heavy duty applications and router table use.
• Perfect for fluted panels, coved edge detailing, stopped detailing work and more. 1/4in shank for smaller routers and easy control for hand held use.
• PTFE coating to minimise heat and resin build up for increased cutter performance and longevity.
• 1/2in shank for use in bigger routers and heavier applications with 'K'mark shank to ensure safe working practices.
|Order value:||Under £10||£10 & over|
|Express usually Next Business Day before 6pm||£5||Free|
|Turbo usually Next Business Day before 12 noon||£10||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns