Installed between the boiler and pump to remove air from the heating system.
• Helps noise reduction
• Specified by British Gas
• British manufactured
• For soldered copper connection only
• Automatically and progressively eliminates air from the system
• No moving parts
• Reduces pump failure by reducing cavitation
• Simple installation
• For open-vented systems only
• Plumb into the flow between boiler and pump
• Vent pipe connects to top connection and terminates over the feed and expansion tank
• Removes air from system water with greatest efficiency, if the air separator output is within one metre of the pump
|Power Source / Cordless||Gas|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN