By Toprose Product code: 77772 Pack size: Each
Give your roses the specialist care they deserve by treating them with this Toprose Rose & Shrub Feed. You’ll be rewarded with elegant blooms, deeply intense colours and beautiful scents that can last years – it’s guaranteed to transform any garden space.
This granular rose feed is so easy to apply. Simply scatter it and water it – it contains the perfect balance of nutrients for bigger, brighter and healthier shrubs or bushes. Long-lasting nitrogen ensures balanced growth, while high levels of iron and magnesium helps to prevent premature leaf drop and discolouring.
• Contains a perfect balance of nutrients to bring your roses to life
• Ensures vibrant and intensely deep-coloured roses
• Increases root development and encourages efficient nutrient absorption
• Helps to grow bigger, brighter, and healthier shrubs and bushes
• Contains iron and magnesium to help premature leaf drop and discolouring
• Easy to apply – simply scatter the granules onto the soil, and water them in
• Helps new rose bushes and shrubs survive when transplanting them
• Contains NPK 5-6-12 plus magnesium (Mg) and iron (Fe)
• Suitable for use from March to September
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Apply evenly to the soil around the plants and hoe lightly, keep off stems and leaves and water if the soil is dry. Only two applications are needed for a complete season’s feeding.
First feed (spring): Apply 28g (1oz or approximately one handful) around each plant when active growth starts.
Second feed (summer): Apply 28g (1oz) around each plant after the first flush of flowers has faded.
New roses and shrubs: You can put in bare-rooted plants between late October and March. The ground must be neither frozen nor waterlogged. Container-grown plants can be put in at any time of year provided the soil condition is suitable.
Bare-rooted plants: Dig a hole which is wide enough and deep enough to allow the roots to spread out fully, average size 60cm across and 25cm deep. Mix one handful of Toprose with the bottom soil. Bud union should be 2.5cm (1”) below the soil level when planting is completed.
Container-grown plants: Water thoroughly before planting or removing the container. Cut down the side of the container when stood on the base of the hole. Remove this cover very carefully and mix one handful of Toprose with the bottom soil.
• Keep containers tightly closed in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place
• Store out of the reach of children
• Keep away from food, drink and animal feed
• Protect from freezing
• Keep away from direct sunlight
• Always read the label before use
• Use with care, can cause eye irritation
|Safety Data Sheet||click here|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN