A pocket sized checker for indicating loop impedance, socket polarity and RCD 30mA are all ok. Indication is by LED's and buzzer.
An ideal unit for initial "checking out" of a 13A socket and will advise if the circuit is ok, needs attention, or needs urgent attention. An ideal product for housing associations, landlords, council property departments, shopping centres, electricians etc.
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
TIS Socket Tester With Loop & RCD Check is rated
Rated 5 out of
Excellent piece of kit, could turn out to be a life saver.
Date published: 2018-10-17
Rated 3 out of
Should have gone for the Martindale
Good product & like the RCD tester, but feel that the Martindale would have given more features?
Date published: 2018-02-09
Rated 4 out of
Do's the intended job well. Using it on my narrow-boat and motor home.
Could do with a bit more detail as to how it should display.
For instance sometimes it will check the cables then the loop and stay on the green loop LED, another time it will do the above then start cycling between cables and loop check, Which is correct?
But otherwise a good, well made instrument.
Date published: 2017-11-04
Rated 4 out of
Works ok but earth testing too wide a range for my use, returned and bought Martindale
Date published: 2017-08-23