By TB Davies Product code: 72677 Pack size: Each
The TB Davies LuxFold timber loft ladders are produced using Renewable Energy and the finest PEFC sustainably sourced timbers. The Nordic Spruce treads connect to the stiles using craftsman’s dovetail joints to provide a strong, robust ladder for regular climbing. Double counterbalanced trap door allows smooth fingertip control incorporating an integrated twin action lock, to ensure the very tightest fitting.
The extra thick 87mm trapdoor delivers an industry leading U-Value of just 0.59W/m2K (the lower the figure, the better the insulation) and features a clean white finish to enhance your décor. The ladder is mounted on the hatch to use minimum of storage space. The ladder is fully assembled so do not require any additional pre-installation work.
• Industry leading insulation value of 0.59W/m2K
• Double lock for maximum draught exclusion and security
• Finger-tip dual action counterbalance operating system
• Includes handrail for added safety
• Slip resistant feet for extra security
• Fully assembled – simply fit into loft aperture
• Requires no headroom or storage space in the loft
• 87mm Extra -thick insulated white trapdoor
• Rung Count x Sections:4 x 3
• Loft Opening Length x Width:1200 x 700mm
• Loft Frame Length x Width:1190 x 690mm
• Max. Floor to Ceiling Height:2800mm
• Max. Swing Clearance:550mm
• Material Frame: Spruce
• Material Stile: Nordic Spruce
• Material Tread: Nordic Spruce
|Max Height (m)||2.8|
|User Guide||click here|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN