By TB Davies Product code: 53695 Pack size: Each
Requires no headroom or storage space in the loft. Precision manufactured in Europe’s Clean Tech Valley using renewable energy and PEFC sustainably sourced timber. The Nordic spruce construction uses traditional dovetail techniques that provide a strong, robust ladder for regular climbing. The continuous draught seal provides a tight air-seal to reduce draughts.
• Tested U-Value of 1.11W/m2K for improved insulation and reduced heat loss
• Fits between standard UK loft joists
• Requires no headroom or storage space in the loft
• Some assembly required before installation
• 33mm thick insulated white trapdoor
• Spring counter balancing system for easy operation
• 18mm thick frame, together with continuous seal keeps cool drafts out
• Slip resistant dovetail treads
• Manufactured using 100% renewable energy
• PEFC sustainably sourced timber
• Rung Count x Sections:4 x 3
• Loft Opening Length x Width:1200 x 550mm
• Loft Frame Length x Width:1190 x 540mm
• Max. Floor to Ceiling Height:2800mm
• Max. Swing Clearance:550mm
• Material Frame: Plywood
• Material Stile: Nordic Spruce
• Material Tread: Nordic Spruce
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN