By TB Davies Product code: 53695 Pack size: Each
Make the most of your attic space by ensuring quick and easy access with this EuroFold timber loft ladder from TB Davies. It requires no headroom or storage space in the loft, and fits between standard UK loft joists – installation is fast and straightforward.
The ladder is suitable for ceilings up to 2.8m in height. It comes with a loft pole for easy opening, and is equally simple to close. A continuous seal around the frame prevents drafts from entering your home and, together with a 33mm thick trapdoor, it achieves a tested insulation U-value of 1.11 W/m²K.
The ladder itself is made from Nordic spruce, using traditional dovetail techniques that provide a strong, robust ladder for regular climbing. It’s precision-manufactured in Europe’s Clean Tech Valley using renewable energy and PEFC sustainably-sourced timber.
• Requires no headroom or storage space in the loft
• Fits between standard UK loft joists for straightforward installation
• 18mm thick frame with continuous seal to keep drafts out
• 33mm thick insulated white trapdoor
• Tested U-value of 1.11W/m²K for improved insulation and reduced heat loss
• Spring counter-balancing system for easy operation
• Slip-resistant dovetail treads
• Made from PEFC sustainably-sourced timber, using 100% renewable energy
• Maximum floor-to-ceiling height of 2800mm
• Maximum swing clearance of 550mm
• Loft opening length x width: 1200 x 550mm
• Loft frame length x width: 1190 x 540mm
• Rung count x sections: 4 x 3
• Going: 1200mm
• Stiles and treads made from Nordic spruce, with plywood frame
• Some assembly required before installation
• Conforms to EN14975
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN