• For cylinder outlet of 1" BSP female
• Connections are made directly in to the hot water supply tank
• Built in air vent automatically purges the shower circuit, preventing air accumulation in the water feed
• Prevents back feed of aerated hot water
• Ensures a splutter-free showering experience
|Manufacture ID ||AS009SURREY FLANGE |
|Size (mm) ||22 |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Surrey Outlet Flange 1" (22mm) is rated
Rated 1 out of
Looks ok BUT......................
looked good , but I was suspect about the copper fixing as this seemed loose. it is fitted but it appears to be failing as air is being pulled through. I will take it out and check when I am able to spend a day stripping the area down
Date published: 2018-04-19
Rated 4 out of
Check cylinder tapping diameter before you commit!
The product looks good but so far I haven't actually used one as each job I have done has a fairly recent cylinder with a 3/4" thread as opposed to this and most other Surrey Flanges which are a 1" thread. Instead I have found that connecting onto the horizontal section of pipe closesest to the top of the cylinder works fine plus incorporating air vents at the highest point of the new shower pipework.
Date published: 2017-08-21
Rated 5 out of
A must for power showers
A must for power showers prevents air getting to the pump, great price and dont forget the fittings to connect both new and old pipework.
Date published: 2017-08-08
Rated 2 out of
did not fit wrong one returned it
Date published: 2017-03-10
Rated 3 out of
Not as advrtised
Item not as advertised. Picture shows 2 washers. Fitting instructions mention 2 washers. Pack only contains ONE washer. I know purchased 2 packs, both only had ONE washer.
Date published: 2017-02-24
Rated 4 out of
Flange fitted into top of cylinder with no problem and has cured air getting into shower.
Date published: 2016-12-01