By Streetwize Product code: 97489 Pack size: Each
Convert a 12V DC vehicle battery into a 230V AC power supply, that provides 2000W continuous power (4000W peak). Ideal for powering corded tools, chargers, laptops and mobiles.
This 2000W (4000W peak) vehicle power inverter is suitable for those who need to access power when out on the road. The inverter converts a 12V DC vehicle battery to 230V AC power supply for using UK electrical appliances up to 2000W. Ideal for powering corded tools, chargers, laptops and mobiles. Comes with multiple electrical protection features to prevent overheating and short circuiting. Suitable for cars, vans, lorries and other vehicles with 12V battery. Please purchase based on continuous power output, as peak power lasts a limited time.
• Suitable for cut off saw, circular saw, mitre saw, table saw (guidance only)
• Converts 12V DC to 230V AV
• Provides safe operation of 230V UK standard appliances
• 2000W continuous power (4000W peak)
• Single USB charging port
• Two 3 pin UK plug sockets
• Supplied with battery connect cables
• Encased in an anodised aluminium case with built-in cooling fan
• Multiple electrical protection features for low voltage, over-voltage, overload, over heating and short circuiting
• Not suitable for medical equipment, printers and fluorescent lights
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN