Convert a 12V DC vehicle battery into a 230V AC power supply, that provides 2000W continuous power (4000W peak). Ideal for powering corded tools, chargers, laptops and mobiles.
This 2000W (4000W peak) vehicle power inverter is suitable for those who need to access power when out on the road. The inverter converts a 12V DC vehicle battery to 230V AC power supply for using UK electrical appliances up to 2000W. Ideal for powering corded tools, chargers, laptops and mobiles. Comes with multiple electrical protection features to prevent overheating and short circuiting. Suitable for cars, vans, lorries and other vehicles with 12V battery. Please purchase based on continuous power output, as peak power lasts a limited time.
• Suitable for cut off saw, circular saw, mitre saw, table saw (guidance only)
• Converts 12V DC to 230V AV
• Provides safe operation of 230V UK standard appliances
• 2000W continuous power (4000W peak)
• Single USB charging port
• Two 3 pin UK plug sockets
• Supplied with battery connect cables
• Encased in an anodised aluminium case with built-in cooling fan
• Multiple electrical protection features for low voltage, over-voltage, overload, over heating and short circuiting
• Not suitable for medical equipment, printers and fluorescent lights
|Brand ||Streetwize |
|Manufacture ID ||SWINV2000 |
|Wattage ||2000 |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm Mon-Thurs and before 6pm Sunday
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 6pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Streetwize Power Inverter 2000W is rated
Rated 4 out of
Did the job well for diy and will take it camping.
used this item for some joinery work in the garden. . connected to my power saw. cut doors outdoors. less mess. did the job well. taking it on camping trip next week too. for tv .
Date published: 2020-08-20
Rated 5 out of
Bought, connected to a suitable battery and it worked a dream. Powered a 2000W angle grinder, later a 2800W chop saw and an electric plane. All no hassle. The key is in making sure the leads from the battery are the original ones and the battery is actually up to the job. I'd say a MINIMUM of 240 Ah battery to sustain the power requirements. Roughly 160 Amps will be needed to power a 240v 2000W piece of kit from a 12v battery. Mine worked fine. Make sure your vehicle or leisure battery is actually up to it. Most are not.
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 1 out of
Followed instructions and connected the leads directly to the car battery. Power LED lit up when switched on, no output from either 230v sockets or the USB socket. I was unable to connect an earth to the casing as the post was loose, and I couldn't tighten the nylock but against it. No quibble money refunded.
Date published: 2018-08-22