Convert a 12V DC vehicle battery into a 230V AC power supply, that provides 2000W continuous power (4000W peak). Ideal for powering corded tools, chargers, laptops and mobiles.
This 2000W (4000W peak) vehicle power inverter is suitable for those who need to access power when out on the road. The inverter converts a 12V DC vehicle battery to 230V AC power supply for using UK electrical appliances up to 2000W. Ideal for powering corded tools, chargers, laptops and mobiles. Comes with multiple electrical protection features to prevent overheating and short circuiting. Suitable for cars, vans, lorries and other vehicles with 12V battery. Please purchase based on continuous power output, as peak power lasts a limited time.
• Converts 12V DC to 230V AV
• Provides safe operation of 230V UK standard appliances
• 2000W continuous power (4000W peak)
• Single USB charging port
• Two 3 pin UK plug sockets
• Supplied with battery connect cables
• Encased in an anodised aluminium case with built-in cooling fan
• Multiple electrical protection features for low voltage, over-voltage, overload, over heating and short circuiting
• Not suitable for medical equipment, printers and fluorescent lights
|Brand ||Streetwize |
|Manufacture ID ||SWINV2000 |
|Wattage ||2000 |
- Delivery is available but due to temporary service restrictions your order may take upto 3 business days to arrive
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 and Saturday delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 8am-5pm Mon-Sat and 9am-4pm Sun
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Streetwize Power Inverter 2000W is rated
Rated 5 out of
Bought, connected to a suitable battery and it worked a dream. Powered a 2000W angle grinder, later a 2800W chop saw and an electric plane. All no hassle. The key is in making sure the leads from the battery are the original ones and the battery is actually up to the job. I'd say a MINIMUM of 240 Ah battery to sustain the power requirements. Roughly 160 Amps will be needed to power a 240v 2000W piece of kit from a 12v battery. Mine worked fine. Make sure your vehicle or leisure battery is actually up to it. Most are not.
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 1 out of
I bought this invertor as I need some power in my garage. I connected it to fully charged 12V car battery and tried to use even hoover (800W) but it did not work! Then I did not know if the invertor is right or broken so I returned it and brought the same frome ofther shop to find if the problem is just in first bought invertor or any of them, however next invertor was the same! Do not buy this invertor! Useless!
Date published: 2020-03-19
Rated 1 out of
Followed instructions and connected the leads directly to the car battery. Power LED lit up when switched on, no output from either 230v sockets or the USB socket. I was unable to connect an earth to the casing as the post was loose, and I couldn't tighten the nylock but against it. No quibble money refunded.
Date published: 2018-08-22