Ideal for running heavy duty corded power tools from the vehicle. Converts a 12V DC battery to 230V to provide 3000W continuous power, 6000W peak.
Power up heavy duty power tools with this 3000W power (6000W peak) inverter from Streetwize. Just connect the inverter using the supplied battery connector cables to the 12V DC vehicle battery, to convert it to 230V AC, providing 3000W continuous power. For operating high watt appliances such as corded power drills, saws and breakers, it is suitable for a wide variety of users. Includes two 3 pin UK plug sockets, a single USB charging port, and comes with multiple electrical protection features. Please purchase inverters based on continuous power output, as the peak output lasts for a limited time.
• Converts 12V DC to 230V AC
• Provides safe operation of 230V UK standard appliances
• Can be connected to most 12V batteries in cars, vans and lorries
• 3000W continuous power (6000W peak)
• Supplied with battery connector cables
• Inverter is encased in anodised aluminium casing with a built-in cooling fan
• Single 3 pin UK plug socket
• Single USB charging socket
• Multiple protection features for overheating, short circuit, high voltage, low voltage and overload
• Not suitable for medical equipment, printers and fluorescent lights
|Brand ||Streetwize |
|Manufacture ID ||SWINV3000 |
|Wattage ||3000 |
- Delivery is available but due to temporary service restrictions your order may take upto 3 business days to arrive
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 and Saturday delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 8am-5pm Mon-Sat and 9am-4pm Sun
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Streetwize Power Inverter 3000W is rated
Rated 5 out of
Bought, connected to a suitable battery and it worked a dream. Powered a 2000W angle grinder, later a 2800W chop saw and an electric plane. All no hassle. The key is in making sure the leads from the battery are the original ones and the battery is actually up to the job. I'd say a MINIMUM of 240 Ah battery to sustain the power requirements. Roughly 160 Amps will be needed to power a 240v 2000W piece of kit from a 12v battery. Mine worked fine. Make sure your vehicle or leisure battery is actually up to it. Most are not.
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 1 out of
I bought this invertor as I need some power in my garage. I connected it to fully charged 12V car battery and tried to use even hoover (800W) but it did not work! Then I did not know if the invertor is right or broken so I returned it and brought the same frome ofther shop to find if the problem is just in first bought invertor or any of them, however next invertor was the same! Do not buy this invertor! Useless!
Date published: 2020-03-19
Rated 1 out of
Followed instructions and connected the leads directly to the car battery. Power LED lit up when switched on, no output from either 230v sockets or the USB socket. I was unable to connect an earth to the casing as the post was loose, and I couldn't tighten the nylock but against it. No quibble money refunded.
Date published: 2018-08-22