Convert a 12V DC vehicle battery to a 230V AC power source for operating a variety of appliances. Ideal for charging power tool batteries, mobiles, laptops and even operating corded tools depending on wattage selected.
This Streetwize 1500W (3000W peak) vehicle power inverter can convert a 12V DC vehicle battery to a 230V AC power supply to allow for safe operation of UK standard appliances that require 1500W. Perfect for powering tools that require upto 1500W, it can also be used for laptops, mobiles and cordless power tool chargers. Comes with two 3 pin UK plug sockets and a single USB charging port, and also supplied with battery connector cables. Always purchase based on continuous power output, as peak power can only be used for a limited time.
• Suitable for electric chain saw, disc sander, high pressure washer (guidance only)
• 1500W continuous power (3000W peak)
• Battery connector cables included
• Two 3 pin UK plug sockets
• Single USB charging port
• Anodised aluminium casing with built-in cooling fan
• Multiple electrical protection features to prevent overheating, short circuit and overload
• Not suitable for medical equipment, printers and fluorescent lights
|Brand ||Streetwize |
|Manufacture ID ||SWINV1500 |
|Wattage ||1500 |
|Type ||Power Inverter |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Streetwize Power Inverter 1500W is rated
Rated 2 out of
This inverter is not suitable for most equipment
this inverter is a modified wave inverter they are cheap and can power some basic things like a light bulb or a simple motor but anything with any circuit boards in will not like the power coming from this inverter, at best it won't work and at worst you will destroy the circuit boards in your equipment.
It doesn't state on the item description but this is definitely a modified wave inverter, spend the extra money to buy a pure sine wave inverter which is closer to the type of power coming from the sockets in your house.
Date published: 2020-09-09
Rated 1 out of
I bought this invertor as I need some power in my garage. I connected it to fully charged 12V car battery and tried to use even hoover (800W) but it did not work! Then I did not know if the invertor is right or broken so I returned it and brought the same frome ofther shop to find if the problem is just in first bought invertor or any of them, however next invertor was the same! Do not buy this invertor! Useless!
Date published: 2020-03-19