By Streetwize Product code: 29911 Pack size: Each
For those who need to access power when out on site. Converts a 12V DC vehicle battery to 230V AC power supply of up to 500W.
This 500W (1000W peak) inverter from Streetwize allows users to convert the 12V vehicle battery to a 230V AC power supply of up to 500W continuous power. Ideal for powering laptops, mobiles, LED lights, cordless power tool chargers and any other appliance that requires up to 500W. Comes with multiple protection features to prevent short circuit, overheating and more. Includes a single USB charge port and a single 3 pin UK plug socket. Please note, only purchase inverter based on continuous power output, as the peak output lasts for a limited time.
• Suitable for jigsaw, drain cleaner, belt sander, bench grinder (guidance only)
• Ideal for 12V cars, vans, lorries, 4x4's and more
• Converts 12V DC to 230V AC and provides safe operation of 230V UK standard appliances
• 500W continuous power (1000W peak power)
• Supplied with battery connector cables
• Inverter is encased in anodized aluminium casing with built-in cooling fan
• Single 3 pin UK plug socket
• Single USB charging socket
• Multiple protection features for overheating, short circuit, high voltage, low voltage, and overload
• Not suitable for powering equipment that requires more than 500W, such as medical equipment, printers and fluorescent lights
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN