By Stanley Product code: 12091 Pack size: Each
1m flexible camera tube for extended reach. 8mm wide IP67 camera head for minimal surface scarring and entry into most cavities and areas. Colour LCD monitor - size 2.31", 640 x 480 pixels.
The Stanley STHT0-77363 inspection camera is perfect for inspection of inaccessible areas up to 1 metre in depth and stands up to extreme job-site conditions. The flexible hose is 1 metre long and only 8mm wide. It comes with a single hook, double hook, mirror and magnet attachments which fit on the camera end, suitable for retrieving fallen objects from engine bays for mechanics, inspecting vehicles, pipes or walls. This model runs on 4 x AA batteries which are supplied.
• Look inside equipment without having to dismantle - ideal for inspection of vehicles, pipes and walls
• LCD colour display: 2.31" (640 x 480 pixels)
• Rotating display to achieve the best possible angle
• 8 different brightness levels allow you to see even in dark environments
• LED light on the probe to improve the visibility
• Resistant to water and dust (IP67) for working in extreme conditions
• Narrow 8mm camera head to access most tight spaces
• 1 metre flexible inspection hose
Includes: Flexible tube with lens, video cable, accessories (double hook, single hook, magnet, mirror, rubber rings), 4 x AA batteries and carry case.
Stanley STHT0-77363 Inspection Camera specification:
• Brightness levels: 8
• Display rotation: 360°
• Display size: 2.31"
• Screen resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
• Camera width: 8mm
• Camera cable length: 1m
• Battery life: 6 hours (4 x AA)
|Batteries Included||4 x AA|
|Cable length (m)||1|
|Resolution||640 x 480|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £35
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN