• Quick release tool-free accessory system
• No load speed: 8000-12000rpm
• Variable speed for maximum control
• Clean and efficient plunge cuts and all manner of other jobs
• Integral LED work-light for improved visibility
Includes wood blade, wood/metal blade, carbide grout blade, sanding platen, assorted sanding paper sheets, dust extraction adaptor for sanding platen.
Body only version: no battery or charger.
The 18V STANLEY® FATMAX® V20 Multi Material Cutting Tool features new and improved battery technology, with no memory effect and minimal self-discharge. The V20 Lithium-ion battery pack is ready to go to work whenever you are and wherever the job takes you. With variable speeds for maximum control across a variety of applications and materials, you can achieve clean and efficient plunge cuts, easy trimming of excess materials, detailed sanding in tight areas, grout removal, and even scraping old paint or adhesive. Featuring a universal tool-free accessory system for adjusting and changing attachments quickly and easily and an integral LED work-light for improved visibility in all working conditions. Complete with two 18V STANLEY® FATMAX® V20 Cordless System batteries that can be interchanged with your V20 power tools, using a common new and improved 18V Lithium-ion battery for longer runtime and power to get the job done.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• With improved battery technology, no memory effect and minimal self-discharge, ready to go to work whenever you are and wherever the job takes you – and it will last longer too.
• Universal Tool-free accessory system makes adjusting and changing attachments quick and easy.
• Variable speed for maximum control across a variety of applications and materials.
• Integral LED work-light for improved visibility in all working conditions.
• Clean and efficient plunge cuts, trimming of excess materials, detail sanding in tight areas, removing grout, scraping old paint or adhesive and all manner of other jobs.
• Part of the new 18V STANLEY® FATMAX® V20 Cordless System – power all your V20 tools with a common new and improved 18V Lithium-ion battery to let you power through work with ease.
• No Load Speed: 8000-12000 RPM
• Oscillating Angle: 1.4/2.8°
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN