By Stanley FatMax Product code: 57295 Pack size: Each
• Variable speed 0-2,500 spm
• 3 cutting settings, 45° bevel cuts
• T and U blade fitting
• Includes: blade, charger, kit box
• Body only version has no battery or charger.
The 18V STANLEY® FATMAX® V20 Jigsaw features new and improved battery technology, with no memory effect and minimal self-discharge. The V20 Lithium-ion battery pack is ready to go to work whenever you are and wherever the job takes you, with an integral battery state of charge indicator for convenient monitoring of battery charge levels. The 18V Jigsaw features a 3 setting variable speed trigger ranging from 0-2,500 SPM, that can be used to adjust cut aggressiveness for various materials and applications, as well as an adjustable shoe for 45° bevel cuts. Complete with a contoured over-moulded handle for comfort, reduced user fatigue and greater handling and control over the cut. Part of the new 18V STANLEY® FATMAX® V20 Cordless System – power all your V20 tools with a common new & improved 18V lithium ion battery to let you power through work with ease.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• With improved battery technology, no memory effect and minimal self-discharge, the V20 lithium-ion battery pack is ready to go to work whenever you are and wherever the job takes you – and it will last longer too.
• Integral battery state of charge indicator for convenient monitoring of battery charge levels.
• Variable speed trigger ranging from 0-2,500 SPM’s
• 3 settings to adjust cut aggressiveness for various materials and applications.
• Adjustable shoe for 45° bevel cuts.
• Contoured over-mould handle for comfort.
• Tool-free blade change – compatible with both T&U blades.
• Part of the new 18V STANLEY® FATMAX® V20 Cordless System – power all your V20 tools with a common new and improved 18V lithium-ion battery to let you power through work with ease.
• No Load Speed: 2500 SPM
• Max Cut Capacity (Wood): 55mm
• Max Cut Capacity (Metal): 8mm
• Stroke Length: 19mm
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||1 x 4.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN