One handed automatic latch release. Cuts up to 18 gauge mild steel (0.7 - 1.2mm). Double pivot action for high cutting power.
suitable for cutting aluminium, sheet UPVC, Wire mesh, leather, copper and plastic
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Stanley FatMax Aviation Snips Right Cut is rated
Rated 4 out of
They do the job well
Purchased in April 2019 to cut a plastic bath side panel into shape. Which it did very well. Not tried on anything else yet but they seem quite tough. The picture makes the nose seem very narrow, which it is from one angle, but from another it's much thicker. Se be aware it's not narrow all over.
Date published: 2019-05-03
Rated 5 out of
Needed to cut and shape some thin mild steel mesh grills but decided not to buy tin snips because of accessibility problems. The long slender blades of these aviation snips were perfect for the job. An excellent addition to my workbox.
Date published: 2018-10-30
Rated 5 out of
Very good tool! I am happy . You use very easy and comfortable. Thanks Stanley for make this tool! Thanks Toolstation for have this good product!
Date published: 2018-10-25