By Spectre Product code: 61732 Pack size: 1800 Piece
Make sure you never run low on screws! Stocking up with this Spectre screws trade pack will ensure you’ve always got the right one for the job in your toolbox – the pack contains 1,800 screws in 11 different sizes.
You’ll also get the quality to match the quantity. Spectre by Forgefix incorporates a long list of advanced screw features into its multi-purpose wood screws. Insertion is quicker and easier, ensuring a firmer positive drive, while reamer and sawtooth threads prevent jacking and splitting.
• 1,800 screws in 11 different sizes – stay fully stocked for any job
• Countersunk Pozi-drive compatible recessed head ensures screw fits flush
• Quick-start Type 17 slash point for faster cutting
• Reamer thread to prevent jacking
• Sawtooth thread to prevent splitting
• Fully threaded up to 50mm to clamp wood tightly
• Synthetic lubrication increases speed and ease of insertion
• Zinc yellow passivated finish offers high corrosion resistance
• Surface-hardened for increased performance
• CE-approved for use in load-bearing timber construction
• Pack contains 200x 3.5 x 25mm, 200x 3.5 x 30mm, 200x 3.5 x 40mm, 200x 4.0 x 30mm, 200x 4.0 x 40mm, 200x 4.0 x 50mm, 200x 5.0 x 50mm, 100x 5.0 x 60mm, 100x 5.0 x 70mm, 100x 5.0 x 80mm, 100x 5.0 x 100mm
|Screw Bit Fitting||Pozidriv (PZ)|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN