By Spectre Product code: 76171 Pack size: 100 Pack
Your search for the perfect wood screw is over! If you’re working with softwood, hardwood, chipboard or fibreboard, the Spectre advanced multi-purpose screw has you covered.
The screws are designed for a quicker and easier insertion thanks to an extra-deep insert bit recess, ensuring a firmer positive drive. A quick-start Type 17 slash point delivers faster cutting, while reamer and sawtooth threads prevent jacking and splitting. Surface-hardened and with an anti-corrosion coating too, these screws will stand the test of time – just what you need for all kinds of ironmongery, joinery, electrical and plumbing applications.
• Perfect for use with softwoods, hardwoods, chipboards and fibreboards
• Countersunk Pozi-drive compatible recessed head ensures screw fits flush
• Quick-start Type 17 slash point for faster cutting
• Reamer thread to prevent jacking
• Sawtooth thread to prevent splitting
• Fully threaded up to 50mm to clamp wood tightly
• Single thread and synthetic lubrication increases speed and ease of insertion
• Extra deep insert bit recess enables a firmer positive drive
• Single thread design for increased holding power, particularly with particle boards like MDF
• Zinc yellow passivated finish offers high corrosion resistance
• Surface-hardened for increased performance
• CE-approved for use in load-bearing timber construction
• Suitable for various ironmongery, joinery, electrical and plumbing applications
• Bulk trade pack also available – see 25369
|Screw Bit Fitting||Pozidriv (PZ)|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN