Purple titanium alloy technology reduces friction, keeping the blade cool and extending its life. For cutting plastics, plasterboard, wood, nails, screws etc. Universal quick release fitment for most brands of multi-cutter.
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Smart Purple Series Long Life Bimetal Multi Cutter Blade 44mm is rated
Rated 1 out of
Broken at spot welds
I have used a number of this type of blade from a another manufacturer without problem in a Black & Decker multi cutter on similar jobs. Thought I would give this make a go as price favourable. Never had this happen before but unfortunately the blade broke at the spot welds on second or third use after cutting through a small baton with a wire nail. The blade parted company when I restarted the machine and was not actually cutting. Had to complete the job using the other type. Tempted to try another to see if it was a one off incident.
Date published: 2017-07-06
Rated 2 out of
Not very impressed
Used these expecting them to outlast others but found that they wore out quicker than most
Date published: 2017-01-27
Rated 5 out of
Hit and miss
Bought a pack of these and on the first use it came apart at the joint. The next one in the pack was fine. I called the store to ask about this and was told to return them to the Toolstation store. Next day went to return them, but the long queue put me off.
Date published: 2017-01-22