Extra long blade provides a full depth cut of 67mm, ideal for window removal. Universal Bi-metal: Cuts wood, nails, screws, copper and plastic. Universal fitment: Fits most main brands of multi-tool.
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
SMART Purple Series Deep Cut Titanium Alloy Bi-metal Blade 32mm is rated
Rated 1 out of
Does not last
I used this blade to cut through 3 nails, the 3rd it really struggled and when I checked the blade it was blunt and had no teeth... Surprised these are allowed to be sold and marked as extreme long life which is not true at all.
Date published: 2020-02-16
Rated 1 out of
Bought this today to deconstruct a shed in the garden of a house we just bought (looks to be about 7-10 years old). The blade did one nail and one screw. Then it was totally stripped. I bought this blade specifically for this task, given the promo said it was long lasting and designed for nipping off screws and nails. Expected it to last at least for the job. Didn't even make it to the third nail. Utter tosh. Pretty sure you're not surprised if I say save your money, do not buy it.
Date published: 2019-09-15