By FandF Product code: 83122 Pack size: 200 Pack
• Head: Countersunk Pozi-drive
• Finish: Zinc Yellow Passivated
• Use in softwoods, hardwoods, chipboards and fibreboards
• Extra deep Pozi recess
• Wax coating, increased speed
• Head: Countersunk pozidrive compatible recessed.
• Finish: Zinc Yellow Passivated.
• Highly versatile and immensely popular single thread screws.
• Perfect for a whole host of fixing needs.
• Ideal for fixing into a range of substrates including softwoods, hardwoods, chipboards and fibreboards.
• Quicker and easier insertion thanks to an extra deep insert bit recess for a firmer positive drive.
• Single thread and special wax coating also increases speed and ease of insertion.
• Single thread design provides increased holding power particularly when used with particle boards like MDF.
• Offers more corrosion resistance than zinc plated products thanks to additional passivation process.
• Suitable for numerous ironmongery, joinery, electrical and plumbing applications.
• CE approved for use in load-bearing timber construction.
Need a better Screw? check out the new Spectre range; Sharper, faster and longer lasting - 3 x 25mm 12587
|Finish||Zinc & Yellow Passivated|
|Order value:||Under £10||£10 & over|
|Express usually Next Business Day before 6pm||£5||Free|
|Turbo usually Next Business Day before 12 noon||£10||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns