By Saniflo Product code: 32555 Pack size: Each
• Ideal for kitchen appliances and sinks, this unit deals with hot soapy water
• Powerful, quiet pump but compact for concealed installation
• Lower activation level (95mm)
• Pumps up to 6m vertically or 60m horizontally
The Sanivite + enables you to install a utility room or an island within a kitchen. With four inlets, you can include a basin, bath, washing machine, dishwasher or sink in your new room with just one Saniflo unit. It is quieter and more efficient than other products on the market. It can be easily concealed within kitchen units or behind an accessible panel for easy servicing and maintenance. It discharges through 32mm pipework. The Sanivite + comes as standard with a 2 year warranty, however it also has an extended 3 year warranty, by simply completing the warranty product registration.
• Activation level: 95mm
• Shower tray height: 150mm
• Maximum flow rate: 80L/min
• Low noise level: 42dB
• Number of entries: 4
• Inlet diameter: 40mm
• Discharge diameter: 32mm
• Voltage: 230V
• Motor power: 400W
• Max Current: 2A
• IP rating: IP44
• Weight 6.1Kg
• This product is for domestic use only, and is not suitable for commercial properties.
• Sanivite+ is supported by a nation wide network of service engineers. Please dial 08457 650011 (local call rate from a landline) to contact your closest engineer.
• For mechanical / installation / spare part queries, please phone manufacturer's call out service.
• 2 year manufacturer’s warranty which is extendable up to 5 years (registration required, T&Cs apply)
|User Guide||click here|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN