• Ideal for a cloakroom and fits unobtrusively behind a WC in your home
• New sleek design and easy top access for servicing and maintenance
• No need to change pipework - replaces existing Saniflo product
• Pumps up to 4m vertically or 100m horizontally
• For safety reasons this product is non returnable once the packaging has been opened.
A macerator is a pump that can be installed to take black waste water away from WC's, basins, showers and a range of other appliances. It is a pump featuring a cutting blade that grinds up waste into pulp for discharge through small bore pipework to a drainage pipe.
The Sanitop Up has two inlets, to allow for both the WC and basin connection, it fits unobtrusively behind a WC and it discharges through 22, 28 or 32 mm pipework. With a quiet motor and the improved casing design the Sanitop Up looks neater and more discreet than ever. It is quieter and more efficient than other products on the market. The new design offers easy access to the tank for servicing and maintenance. The Sanitop Up comes as standard with a 2 year warranty, however it also has an extended 3 year warranty, by simply completing the warranty product registration. A Sanialarm can be fitted to this product for added peace of mind if required.
• Number of Inlets: 2
• Inlet Diameter: 100/40mm
• Discharge pipework diameter: 22/28/32mm
• Motor Power: 400W
• Voltage: 230V
• IP Rating: IP44
• Sound level: 46dB
• Weight: 4.7Kg
• This product is for domestic use only, and is not suitable for commercial properties.
• Sanitop Up Macerator is supported by a nation wide network of service engineers. Please dial 08457 650011 (local call rate from a landline) to contact your closest engineer.
• For mechanical / installation / spare part queries, please phone manufacturer's call out service.
• 2 year manufacturer’s warranty which is extendable up to 5 years (registration required, T&Cs apply)
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN