Large heavy-duty industrial grade steel head. Heavy-duty tubular arms which are hinged for increased leverage. High grip PVC handles.
The operation is opposite to traditional post hole diggers as after pushing the blades into the ground, the handles are pushed together to close the jaws, making it easier in harder ground.
• Heavy duty steel head
• Tubular arms hinged for increased leverage
• PVC handles with high grip
• Push together operation
• 25 year manufacturer guarantee (T&Cs apply)
|Brand ||Roughneck |
|Manufacture ID ||68-265 |
|Length (mm) ||1505 |
|Type ||Post Hole Digger |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-5pm Mon-Sat and 9am-4pm Sun
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Roughneck Heavy Duty Post Hole Digger 1505mm (59.25'') is rated
Rated 5 out of
Gives you a proper workout!
Digs very well with good soil, hard work with clay but a lot easier than the post shovel I was using. The handle actions take a bit of getting used to and give you a good work out for the upper body!
Date published: 2020-05-09
Rated 1 out of
Never turned up
I ordered 2 items this item never turned up
Date published: 2020-05-04
Rated 2 out of
I'm asking to be refunded as can't dig!
Its got two stars as it theoretically can go a little deeper and I'm too soft... but the double hinge means you can't dig with it only remove loose soil or if the ground it's extremely soft (sand maybe?)... and seeing as it's supposed to be a post hole DIGGER in my opinion it's not good enough or fit for purpose advertised. My advice stick to original no nonsense post hole digger and when the wooden poles inevitably break replace with steel poles welded on, as I'm about to to do to my old set.
Date published: 2020-04-23
Rated 5 out of
Bit heavier than standard diggers but do a good just b and let you go deeper without widening the top of the hole
Date published: 2019-12-21
Rated 5 out of
post hole digger
well built tool did a excellent job
Date published: 2019-10-28