Tough protection from knocks, scuffs, scrapes and spills. Suitable for wood, concrete and stone floors. Satin finish. Recommended 3 coats. Approx coverage 12m2 per litre.
|Colour by dominance
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Ronseal Diamond Hard Floor Paint White 2.5L is rated
Rated 5 out of
Brilliant Paint When The Prep Is Done Correctly.
Excellent paint. We lightly sanded wooden floorboards in our terrace bedroom house with hand sander. Then, two coats of primer (Zinsser Bin) and three coats of the floor paint. Tough as old boots so far. Can only think bad reviews are through lack of prep. Still some left after all three coats too.
Date published: 2019-03-04
Rated 2 out of
Ronseal floor paint
This ronseal floor paint,is not as good,to long to dry,compared to my last floor paint that is dry in ten mins.
Date published: 2019-02-28
Rated 5 out of
An Excellent Product
A great product and has many uses. I've used it to paint my workshop floor, I've used it to paint over primed steelwork and I have used it to paint timber and MDF (Moisture Resistant works best) for my workbench counter tops. It goes on with a roller really well and leaves a nice uniform finish - don't spread too thinly but apply plenty and allow the paint to settle on the painted surface. Drys quickly for easy recoating.
Date published: 2019-02-05