By Reisser Product code: 60029 Pack size: 200 Pack
• Innovative Reisser recess with interior hole
• Tornado ribs
• Threads under the head
• Reduced parallel shank
• RMB - nano coating
• Single thread
• Patented 25° spiral point with cut
• Free driver bit included
Innovative Reisser Recess with Interior Hole
• Unique design with deep interior hole giving ultimate ‘stick-fit’ connection and optimum driving torque from power tool.
• No risk of bit jumping out therefore no risk of scratching protective coating.
• Designed to accept a standard square drive No. 2 bit as well as the innovative Reisser Recess bit.
• Eases countersinking to prevent any splits or damage around the screw head. Threads Under The Head
• Threads under head allows screw to lock tight into decking giving no board movement and superior fix.
Reduced Parallel Shank
• Reduced Parallel Shank - Reduces board friction to assist easy driving and allows decking to be screwed down tight without pre-drilling.
RMB - Nano Coating
• Special metal bronze coating giving MINIMUM 2000 hours protection on a salt spray test.
• Nano coating prevents recess clogging ensuring good driver bit fit and reduces coating peel off in timber.
• Hex-chromium free.
• Centres up the screw after rapid insertion
• Gives excellent holding power in the timber frame. Patented 25° Spiral Point with Cut.
• 25° Tip gives immediate start.
• 3 Separate ‘intro’ threads give rapid acceleration into the decking.
• 10mm Single Cut reduces splitting.
|Order value:||Under £10||£10 & over|
|Express usually Next Business Day before 6pm||£5||Free|
|Turbo usually Next Business Day before 12 noon||£10||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns