Lightweight (3.75kg) diamond wheel tile cutter with fixed extension table, mitre guide, parallel guide and cable storage. Table size: 340 x 305mm.
Supplied with a general purpose 110mm diamond blade.
Blade size: 110mm. Cutting depth: 23mm.
Blades available: general purpose 81264 and porcelain 41770 .
|Brand ||QEP |
|Manufacture ID ||QEP (5011204607341) |
|Wattage ||450 |
|Video ||click here |
|Type ||Electric Tile Cutter |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
QEP Diamond Wheel Wet Tile Cutter 450W is rated
Rated 1 out of
Worked OK for 3-4 boxes of tiles
I read the reviews and some found the item poor quality, others rated it 5/5, so I took a chance. I had 6 boxes of chamfered 100x200mm beveled edge wall tiles to fix in a kitchen so lots of cuts around fixtures and windows. The product is flimsy plastic but I pushed ahead and was pleased with the speed and accuracy of cuts. However after only 4 boxes of tiles the on/off became intermittent and then stopped completely. I had to revert to my old carbide tile saw and a carborundum stone to finish the job (manual tile cutter doesn't like beveled tiles). However as always, complete refund from Toolstation (thank you). While working its quite noisy so some ear defender are recommended. I worked indoors and it wasn't too messy with the guard lowered over the tile being cut.
Date published: 2020-10-17
Rated 1 out of
Two days and 20 cuts!!
No la recomiendo!! Para nada !!
Date published: 2020-09-06
Rated 2 out of
I bought this as a replacement for an old Plasplug cutter I’ve had for many years. I needed the new cutter for ceramic floor tiles for a small bathroom. It’s noisier than the Plasplug and its performance is inferior. The diamond wheel tended to chip the glaze and lost its diamonds after less than 3 square metres.
Date published: 2020-09-04
Rated 5 out of
Brilliant tile cutter!
Perfect! Does the job and easy to set up. Used it to tile bathroom and it’s a great finish.
Date published: 2020-08-16
Rated 5 out of
Excellent value, works really well
I bought this to reduce the problem of trimming 10mm x 600 porcelain tiles by just a few mm. This really did the job well, far better than I expected. I even bought an expensive cutting disc but have't needed it, the supplied one did fine. I've cut abut a dozen so far and still cutting well on the stock disc. You need to find a bit of wood to give some extra support for 600mm tiles as the cutter only has a small table. Also keep the water well topped up, it started getting quite hot when half the water was gone, but quickly recovered when topped up. Use it outside - it's far too messy for indoor use, but nonetheless worth every penny and saved me hours of pain!
Date published: 2020-08-11
Rated 3 out of
Cheap and cheerful
Cheap and cheerful. Disappointed with the cutting deck size. .. ideal for small tile but disc should be positioned at the first third.. on larger tile it is difficult to support the post cut and this results in chatter and poor finish. Again the slide for measuring and keeping the cut square and true only again allows for tiny tiles . Overall its a ok tile cutter and semi decent enough for most DIYers ..
Date published: 2020-08-09
Rated 5 out of
Great value saw, did everything I needed it to cutting floor tiles
Date published: 2020-08-07
Rated 5 out of
Good piece of kit.
Easy to assemble and easy to use. Good valve for the low cost. Cut tiles easily and without getting me too wet.
Date published: 2020-08-04