A fast, non-disruptive repair solution for minimising further cracking. The 10 x 6 x1000mm stainless steel PowaTwist bars provide axial strength when reconnecting cracked masonry, eliminating the need to rebuild and absorbing further localised stress. Kit includes a 3 litre tub of PowaTwist high performance cement based grout, suitable for injection with an applicator gun. When injected it fills all voids and rapidly develops compressive strength. Suitable for most substrates including concrete, brick, stone and blocks. Kit also includes crack-stitching gun, stainless steel nozzle, mixing paddle and a finger trowel.
|Brand ||PowaTwist |
|Material ||Stainless Steel |
|Manufacture ID ||PT/6/1000/10PK |
|Type ||Stitching Kit |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-5pm Mon-Sat and 9am-4pm Sun
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
PowaTwist Crack Stitching Kit Repair Bars 6 x 1000mm (10 Pack) is rated
Rated 4 out of
Repairs cracks like a champ
Ensure that you read the product selection as it covers the whole kit and replacement parts. It caught me out.
Date published: 2020-01-31
Rated 1 out of
Totallt misleading product description
I failed go red teh reviews. had I bothered I woudl have seen the 2 years ago someone complained that the detailed description of a full stitching kit was totally misleading and that this porducts was only the bars. 2 years later you are mis describing the product. come on Tootstatio, raise your game
Date published: 2019-02-24
Rated 4 out of
Time will tell
Only time will tell how good this is.
It's been used to cement in some heli-bars to a cracked wall.
I mixed, it set. Job done
One caution, the instructions say not to add more liquid to the mix, which looks quite dry initially. Keep mixing (ideally with the paddle supplied in the kit and drill) and after a few minutes, the mix softens. Also, the washer in the mortar gun needs to be nipped firmly between the washers else the mix by-passes the piston.
I only gave 4 stars as I await the results - no cracking - with interest.
The repairs done by the pros have cracked already.
Item title and description is confusing as it's easy to misunderstand and think you have ordered the whole kit.
Date published: 2018-07-12
Rated 1 out of
I bought this expecting a full kit as in the description. I just got bars.
Date published: 2017-05-28