By Phostrogen Product code: 10092 Pack size: Each
Gardeners have been using Phostrogen All Purpose Plant Food to achieve perfect results for more than 50 years. This formula contains an essential mix of nutrients that will bring out the very best in all your garden plants, from lawns and seedlings to edible crops and fruit trees.
The feed replaces nutrients and trace elements in soil to give your plants everything they need to flourish. They’ll become more drought-resistant while developing a stronger root system. It promotes healthy growth, and is so easy to use – you can even apply it indoors to help your houseplants thrive.
• Packed with essential nutrients to promote strong, healthy growth
• Get bigger plants, better blooms and more vegetables in your garden
• Helps plants develop a strong and healthy root system, becoming more drought-resistant
• Great for lawns and seedlings, helping to promote healthy green foliage
• Suitable for use on all ornamental and edible plants indoors as well as outdoors
• Continues to feed your plants for up to 100 days after application
• Organic plant food enriched with seaweed
• Contains NPK 6-3-6
• Suitable for use all year round
• Keep containers tightly closed in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place
• Store out of the reach of children
• Keep away from food, drink and animal feed
• Protect from freezing
• Keep away from direct sunlight
• Always read the label before use
|Safety Data Sheet||click here|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN