By Phostrogen Product code: 61741 Pack size: Each
Bring out the best in your garden by treating it to Phostrogen All Purpose Plant Food. You’ll notice so many benefits – healthy green foliage, an abundance of vibrant flowers and better fruit to name just a few. It will also help your plants develop stronger root systems, improving their resistance to drought.
This plant feed can be used on all ornamental and edible plants, as well as seedlings and lawns. You can even use it indoors to help your favourite house plants flourish. The feed helps to replenish those vital nutrients and trace elements in the soil that your plants need to absorb in order to thrive.
It’s so easy to use too. Simply measure the feed into a watering can, dilute it with water and mix well. Generously apply the solution around the roots as far out as the foliage reaches. You can also apply to plant foliage (never foliar feed in direct sunlight). Phostrogen can also be used as a powder application. Apply 70g per square metre (2oz per square yard) as a soil dressing in spring and repeat in summer.
• Encourages healthier green foliage, vibrant flowers and bigger, better fruit
• Improves drought-resistance, developing a strong and healthy root system
• Can be used on edible crops, fruit trees, young plants and more
• Ideal for supporting healthy seedling and lawn growth
• Suitable for use indoors to bring out the best in your houseplants
• Handy measuring scoop to pour the easily-dissolved granules in your watering can
• Long-lasting box – enough plant food to fill up to 80 watering cans when mixed with water
• Contains NPK 16-10-24 plus trace elements
• Suitable for use all year round
• Keep containers tightly closed in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place
• Store out of the reach of children
• Keep away from food, drink and animal feed
• Protect from freezing
• Keep away from direct sunlight
• Always read the label before use
|Safety Data Sheet||click here|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN