By Unbranded Product code: 10647 Pack size: Each
Low thermal conductivity and high resistance to corrosion make this PEX barrier pipe perfect for all domestic water supplies and central heating applications.
Used in a white PEX pushfit system, the pipe and fittings are both manufactured from the same raw material – this ensures uniform expansion and contraction. It’s compatible with all copper pipe manufactured to BS2871, and a demounting release tool set is sold separately for secure and easy demounting.
• Suitable for hot and cold plumbing
• Can be used in central heating systems, including pressurised and combi systems
• Suitable for use in both sealed and open vent systems
• Flexible pipe can be bent to eight times its diameter
• Compatible with all copper pipe manufactured to BS2871
• Secure and easy demounting using the demounting tool set 34492
• Use with inserts to support pipe in fittings
• Minimum operating temperature of 20°C
• Maximum operating temperature of 82°C
• 12 bar maximum operating pressure at minimum temperature
• 3.5 bar maximum operating pressure at maximum temperature
• 25-year guarantee (T&Cs apply)
• Manufactured to BS EN 7291 Parts 1 and 2
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN