Targets and eliminates fleas, cockroaches and other types of crawling insects.
Flea & Crawling Insect Spray 74169
• Active ingredients - Imiprothrin 0.1% & Cyphenothrin 0.3%
• Can be used to target fleas, cockroaches and other crawling insects such as dust mites
• Imiprothrin is one of the most effective knockdown agents available
• Cyphenothrin is a potent killing substance and also provides superior residual protection effect
• Provides a fast initial kill with with long lasting clearout effects
|Age restricted (18)
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Pest-Stop Insect Killer Spray 300ml Flea & Crawling Insect is rated
Rated 1 out of
I bought this to kill flies. I had 1 fly and had sprayed it at least 3 times and it was still flying about for a while after, ended up having to follow it round and sprayng it multiple times againThis pesticide isn't as instant as the brand raid which I think is the Best one out there.
Date published: 2019-07-20
Rated 2 out of
Makes the wasps angry!!
Slow the kill wasps and to start makes them angry and more aggressive which is not what you want especially as you no doubt bought this to kill them quickly. Brands such as RAID are superior. Works on flys so it depends on your target for death and destruction.
Date published: 2018-08-31
Rated 5 out of
Absolutely bloody marvellous.
Had an escapee cricket loose under the floorboards for the last 3 weeks. Chirping away all bleeding night long. This spray sorted out in one session.
Killer Spray 1 - Cricket 0
Date published: 2018-07-17