Targets and eliminates fleas, cockroaches and other types of crawling insects.
Flea & Crawling Insect Spray 74169
• Active ingredients - Imiprothrin 0.1% & Cyphenothrin 0.3%
• Can be used to target fleas, cockroaches and other crawling insects such as dust mites
• Imiprothrin is one of the most effective knockdown agents available
• Cyphenothrin is a potent killing substance and also provides superior residual protection effect
• Provides a fast initial kill with with long lasting clearout effects
|Brand ||Pest-Stop |
|Type ||Spray |
|Volume (L) ||0.3 |
|Animal Type ||Fly & Insect |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 2pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 2pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 2pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 8am-5pm Mon-Sat and 9am-4pm Sun
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Pest-Stop Insect Killer Spray 300ml Flea & Crawling Insect is rated
Rated 4 out of
Works short term
This product does actually work, it just needs to be repeated. It will instantly kill all living bugs but not eggs, the eggs are resilient. Therefore _repeated_ treatment is required as each new generation of bugs are born.
A single female can lay up to a dozen eggs every _day_. Eggs are pearly white, normally found in clusters but sometimes singly and are about one millimeter long. The eggs take one to two weeks to hatch (on average 10 days), at which point the young bed bugs, called nymphs, can immediately begin feeding. That does not, however, mean they can immediately begin breeding. Under ideal conditions, bedbugs reach adulthood in about 37 days.
A 50-60 days grace period allows bedbugs to readjust back to their regular feeding habits and eventually remain in the home or leave. So if you are no longer finding bites or other signs of bedbugs after the grace period it's a good first indication that they are gone
Repeated sprayings every day or two to start with, then every week thereafter should kill each generation of bugs as they hatch until none are left.
A lot of patience and regular spraying will yield excellent results. This method worked perfectly for me, no more bugs :)
Date published: 2019-11-05
Rated 1 out of
I bought this to kill flies. I had 1 fly and had sprayed it at least 3 times and it was still flying about for a while after, ended up having to follow it round and sprayng it multiple times againThis pesticide isn't as instant as the brand raid which I think is the Best one out there.
Date published: 2019-07-20
Rated 5 out of
Worked for us
Used the whole can on, around and under the bed and no bites since!
Date published: 2019-07-07
Rated 5 out of
not bad for the price worked fine for now
Date published: 2019-06-19
Rated 1 out of
Do not buy it, kills nothing!
I spayed the bed linen and pillows thoroughly and still got bitten by bed bugs all night long.
Date published: 2019-05-13
Rated 2 out of
Makes the wasps angry!!
Slow the kill wasps and to start makes them angry and more aggressive which is not what you want especially as you no doubt bought this to kill them quickly. Brands such as RAID are superior. Works on flys so it depends on your target for death and destruction.
Date published: 2018-08-31
Rated 5 out of
Absolutely bloody marvellous.
Had an escapee cricket loose under the floorboards for the last 3 weeks. Chirping away all bleeding night long. This spray sorted out in one session.
Killer Spray 1 - Cricket 0
Date published: 2018-07-17