By Unbranded Product code: 99512 Pack size: Each
An ideal choice for all domestic water supplies and central heating applications, this PB barrier pipe offers low thermal conductivity and high resistance to corrosion.
Compatible with all copper pipes manufactured to BS2871, it can be used as part of a flexible white polybutylene push-fit system – pipe and fittings are both manufactured from the same raw material, offering uniform expansion and contraction.
• Suitable for hot and cold plumbing
• Also suitable for central heating, including pressurised and combi systems
• Can be used in both sealed and open vent systems
• Flexible pipe can be bent to eight times its diameter
• Use with inserts to support pipe in fittings
• Secure and easy demounting using the demounting tool set – 34492
• 25-year guarantee (T&Cs apply)
• Minimum operating temperature of 20 °C
• Maximum operating temperature of 82 °C
• Maximum operating pressure at minimum temperature of 12 bar
• Maximum operating pressure at maximum temperature of 3.5 bar
• Manufactured to BS EN 7291 Parts 1 and 2
|Manufacturer ID||730046 whtie|
|User Guide||click here|
|User Guide||click here|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)Please check below for more details on order delivery times over the May Bank Holiday weekend. May Bank Holiday Opening and Delivery Times
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Please check our May Bank Holiday Opening and Delivery Times for more information on store openings and order collections this weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN