The Nilfisk Core 125 Home & Garden pressure washer is one of the new generation pressure washers from Nilfisk perfect for outdoors cleaning in the home or garden and vehicles. Features pressure regulation with a twist of the wrist, new storage solutions for hose and cable, and on board accessory usage guide.
• Perfect results whatever surface you are cleaning
• Gentle PR fan jet nozzle for every day cleaning - a turn gives full control of cleaning power and width of the spray pattern
• Rough cleaning rotating pencil jet nozzle easily handles hard to remove things such as moss and ground in dirt
• Innovative storage solutions including Ultraflex hose storage pocket and cable tidy strap
• All standard accessories can be stored on board and nozzle storage area features an integral nozzle user guide
• The lance and gun can be stored when connected or separately on the side of the machine.
• Detergent can be applied by simply attaching the slimline foamer bottle with foamer nozzle attached
• No requirement for the detergent mixture to flow through the machine or rinse through after use
• Separate detergent storage space on the back of the machine - can store any unused detergent
• 5m Ultraflex hose and 5m cable gives a 10m cleaning radius extended reach
• Air cooled motor and metal pump ensure long durability amazing performance
• Supported by the standard Nilfisk 2 year warranty
Includes: G1 high pressure gun, G2 Click & Clean extension lance, 5m Ultraflex high pressure hose, pressure regulating gentle cleaning fan jet nozzle, rough cleaning rotating pencil jet nozzle, slimline detergent bottle with foaming nozzle, compact patio cleaner, soft bristled car wash brush.
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Max Pressure (bar)||125|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
|Cable length (m)||5|
|Hose Length (m)||5|
|Max. Flow Rate||438 L/hour|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN