By Mira Product code: 46574 Pack size: Each
Thermostatic Electric Shower
• Suitable for cold mains water only
• Push button start / stop. Rotary control.
• Delivers 4Ltr per minute at 0.5 bar
• Minimum Pressure: 0.5 Bar
• Maximum Pressure: 5.0 Bar
• 3 spray handset, 1.25m hose
• 2 years manufacturer's warranty (T&Cs apply)
• Mira Clearscale™ technology reduces the build-up of limescale by up to 50%
• Mira Opti-floPro™ delivers a consistent showering experience all year round, regardless of water pressure. Plus, thermostatic temperature control and adjustable maximum temperature settings ensures safety and peace of mind.
• Thermostatic temperature control ensures safe showering for all the family
• Clear, audible beeps indicate the unit is turning on/off or has reached the desired temperature. Audible clicks when turning the temperature dial.
• High contrast visuals on critical touchpoints, and a matte finish panel, make the Advance controls easier to see for the visually impaired.
• Features including a patented friction grip showerhead holder enables the user to lower the showehead holder with one hand. Large, easy press buttons are easier to use even with limited finger dexterity.
• Stainless steel, chrome 11mm shower hose
• WRAS approved
• KIWA approved
• BEAB approved
• RNIB Gold approved
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN