By Minotaur Product code: 53345 Pack size:
An essential piece of kit for every DIYer or professional, this versatile spirit level set has everything you need to achieve a perfectly accurate result, time after time. Forget fiddly bits of kit and say hello to an all-in-one option for DIY and construction tasks, complete with a carry case for taking them with you from job to job.
Thanks to their aluminium box construction, these tools are lightweight, durable and long-lasting. They're fitted with soft protective end caps made out of shockproof rubber that protect them from being damaged and prevent scrapes on surfaces. They're extremely accurate, giving a reading of 0.5 mm/m so you can be assured of a well-aligned, professional result. The set comes in a handy bag with a carry handle, enabling you to keep them separate from the rest of your equipment.
• Aluminium box construction for durability and longevity
• Soft protective end caps (shock proof rubber) on 600, 1200 and 1800mm levels
• Plastic shock-reduction end caps on 230mm torpedo level
• Three vials at 45°, 90° and 180°
• V-groove in base for practicality and versatility (except 230mm level)
• Accuracy level of 0.5mm/m
• Heavy-duty padded bag and a convenient carry strap for portable use
• Set includes 230mm torpedo level, 600mm, 1200mm, and 1800mm spirit levels and bag with carry handle
|Length (mm)||250 - 1800|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN