Drop forged adjustable wrench set includes 150mm, 200mm and 250mm wrenches with smooth running jaws.
With an adjustable jaw, they can be used with a variety of fixings and sizes. Contains three different lengths dependent on the job, space or requirements.
• Drop forged for durability and longevity
• Smooth running jaw adjustment
• Torque: 150mm - 85Nm, 200mm - 180Nm, 250mm - 320Nm
Essential for a professional workshop or home garage.
|Brand ||Minotaur |
|Material ||Steel |
|Manufacture ID ||775084 |
|Length (mm) ||150 - 250 |
|Video ||click here |
|Pack Size ||3 |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Minotaur Adjustable Wrench Set 150mm, 200mm & 250mm (3 Piece) is rated
Rated 1 out of
Below expected specification
At fully open the largest wrench is just below the expected 32mm opening to be useable for standard 22mm compression fittings. similarly the mid size wrench is annoying just too small for 15mm compression fittings. so the use of this set is limited. probably a manufacturing issue since the blades also do not close completely parallel.
Date published: 2020-08-28
Rated 4 out of
very good buy
I bought the 3 adjusable wrench set 3 weeks ago ,very good value and good postive handling
Date published: 2020-08-09
Rated 3 out of
Cheap but cheerful
If you need an adjustable spanner for a few easy jobs than they're fine.
The metal is reminiscent of 1940's cooking weights but is sturdy for what it needs to do.
I would recommend lubing them up before first use to make things easier as the mechanism was a little sticky at first.
Date published: 2020-07-21
Rated 4 out of
Worth a look!
A very good product at a very competetive price.
Date published: 2020-07-20
Rated 1 out of
Thought they looked the same quality as bacho but was disappointed to find they weren't, cheap rubbish made in China do not buy!! There is 2 mil flex on the teeth when using
Date published: 2020-07-18
Rated 5 out of
I have purchase these item to fix my kitchen sink tap. The quality is really good and with the price it is a real bargain. I love it. Similar product in Screw-fix was £19.99 for one only. I recommend this product to everyone.
Date published: 2020-07-14