By Milwaukee Product code: 39122 Pack size: Each
Make sure there’s never a dull moment on site by having this Milwaukee PACKOUT™ work radio with you at all times. It can be powered by mains supply or with any M18™ battery if you’re nowhere near a connection – a 5.0Ah battery pack will give you enough run time to last the full working day.
You’ll get impressive sound quality from the 360° surround sound speakers and 40W amplifier, which is perfect for large or outdoor spaces. Find your favourite radio station using the DAB+ and AM/FM tuner, or connect your mobile via Bluetooth to play your own music or podcast collection – it works from up to 30m away.
This Milwaukee M18PRCDAB+ site radio can be used as part of your PACKOUT™ system, and it’s built tough to withstand the bumps and knocks of site use. When used in battery mode, it has an IP57 rating for dust and splash-resistance.
• Premium 360° surround sound speakers with a 40W amplifier
• High-quality audio output for large and outdoor spaces
• Digital Bluetooth® receiver plays music up to 30m away from device
• DAB+ and AM/FM tuner to find all your favourite radio stations
• Digital processor delivers highest reception accuracy and signal clarity
• Clearly displays time as well as artist/song information
• AC/DC versatility – can run off mains plug supply, or any M18™ battery – sold separately
• IP57 rating in battery mode – dust and splash-resistant
• Built-in charger – charge any M18™ battery, or use USB port for devices
• Full workday run time on a M18™ 5.0Ah battery – sold separately
• Compatible with any Milwaukee PACKOUT™ system item
Milwaukee M18™ Batteries & Chargers
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 4.0Ah 69623
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 5.0Ah 31200
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 5.5Ah High Output 20939
• Milwaukee M12-M18™ Fast Charger 18266
• Milwaukee M18™ Multi Bay Charger 79644
Please be aware that Royal Mail strikes on 30th September and 1st October may cause a slight delay in our usual delivery timescales. We’ll do everything we can to try to avoid any impacts to our service, and apologise in advance if you experience delays receiving your order.
We recommend placing orders as early as possible, to avoid delivery delays. Alternatively, please use our Click & Collect service or visit your local store to buy your items.
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN