By Milwaukee Product code: 36009 Pack size: Each
Cleaning up mess or debris on site won’t be a problem if you use this Milwaukee FUEL wet/dry vacuum. Because it’s cordless, you don’t need to be anywhere near a mains connection – simply insert a fully-charged M18 battery (sold separately) and you’re good to go.
Milwaukee’s POWERSTATE™ brushless motor ensures the very best performance, so it’ll take on all common wet or dry site debris with ease. A highly efficient HEPA filter collects 99.97% of airborne particles down to 0.3 microns, while an extendable hose gives you a generous reach of up to 1.5m. The vacuum’s 7L capacity helps you clean up more mess without having to stop to empty it.
The M18FPOVCL vacuum is fully compatible with the Milwaukee PACKOUT storage system, so you’re guaranteed the ultimate mobility too. Use it on or off the PACKOUT™ stack for a versatile and reliable cleaning solution that always gets the job done.
• Perfect for cleaning up all common wet and dry jobsite debris
• POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers high power for easy clean-ups
• HEPA filter collects 99.97 % of airborne particles down to 0.3 microns
• 7L capacity helps you clean up more debris in one go
• Extendable hose length of up to 1.5m for greater reach
• Built-in accessory and hose storage keeps attachments safe on the move
• Compatible with the Milwaukee PACKOUT™ modular storage system
• Usable on or off the PACKOUT™ stack for even greater versatility
• Compatible with all Milwaukee M18™ batteries – sold separately
Milwaukee M18™ Batteries & Chargers
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 4.0Ah 69623
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 5.0Ah 31200
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 5.5Ah High Output 20939
• Milwaukee M12-M18™ Fast Charger 18266
• Milwaukee M18™ Multi Bay Charger 79644
|Safety Data Sheet||click here|
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
|User Guide||click here|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN