By Milwaukee Product code: 68471 Pack size: Each
Looking for precision and power in equal measure? This Milwaukee M18 FUEL jigsaw delivers impressive performance and is designed with a top handle that gives you complete control when sawing.
Milwaukee’s brushless POWERSTATE™ motor delivers fast cutting and long tool life, and it’s compatible with all M18™ batteries – you can work anywhere, and for longer, with this cordless jigsaw. The tool’s five-stage pendulum action increases cutting performance, while the keyless bevel facility on the base plate allows for adjustment between 0° and 45°.
Greater precision is guaranteed too – a dust blower will keep your cut line clear, while an LED light can be switched on to improve work surface visibility in dimly-lit areas. This M18FJS jigsaw comes with two 5.0Ah batteries as well as a charger and carry case, so you’ll have everything you need to start work straight away.
• Five-stage pendulum action increases cutting performance
• Keyless bevel facility for easy adjustment between 0° and 45°
• Dust blower keeps cut line clear for greater accuracy
• LED light improves visibility when working in low-light areas
• Changing blades is quick and easy
• Maximum cutting capacity of 135mm in wood and 10mm in steel
• No-load stroke rate of 0-3500spm
• POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers maximum power and efficiency
• REDLINK PLUS™™ intelligence system – advanced overload protection for tool and battery
• Compatible with all Milwaukee M18™ batteries
• Kit includes 2x 5.0Ah batteries, charger and carry case
Milwaukee M18™ Batteries & Chargers
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 4.0Ah 69623
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 5.0Ah 31200
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 5.5Ah High Output 20939
• Milwaukee M12-M18™ Fast Charger 18266
• Milwaukee M18™ Multi Bay Charger 79644
|Safety Data Sheet||click here|
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||2 x 5.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
|User Guide||click here|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN