By Milwaukee Product code: 14415 Pack size: Each
Carrying out lots of work in confined spaces? This twin pack includes two of Milwaukee’s most popular compact cordless tools, allowing you to get the job done in those hard-to-access areas. The combi drill measures just 165mm in length, and the impact driver 130mm.
Despite their small design, these power tools certainly pack a punch – the impact driver delivers a maximum torque of 180Nm, while the combi drill offers up to 60Nm. They’re both driven by a powerful and efficient brushless motor, featuring a heavy-duty full metal gearbox and gears for superior durability and maximum torque. The tools are compatible with all Milwaukee M18™ batteries, allowing you to work anywhere.
REDLINK™ overload protection electronics deliver best-in-class system durability in both the tool and battery pack. You’ll get two M18 REDLITHIUM™ 5.0Ah batteries included – their superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance will deliver more run time and a longer pack life.
To complete the set, you’ll also get a charger to make sure you never run out of juice on the job, plus a robust carry case so you can easily take your tools from job to job.
• Combi drill with a maximum torque of 60Nm
• Impact driver delivers a maximum torque of 180Nm
• Powered by Milwaukee’s brushless motor for power and efficiency
• Compact design for working in tight spaces
• Full-metal gearbox and gears ensure maximum performance
• LED light improves visibility for more accuracy in dimly-lit areas
• REDLINK™ overload protection for tool and battery durability
• Compatible with all Milwaukee M18™ batteries
• Kit also includes 2x 5.0Ah batteries, charger and case
Milwaukee M18™ Batteries & Chargers
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 4.0Ah – 69623
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 5.0Ah – 31200
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 5.5Ah High Output – 20939
• Milwaukee M12-M18™ Fast Charger – 18266
• Milwaukee M18™ Multi Bay Charger – 79644
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN