By Milwaukee Product code: 94312 Pack size: Each
Faster cuts, longer run times – with the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ Sawzall, you’ll maximise your productivity on site when cutting through all kinds of materials. This cordless reciprocating saw delivers a 28.6mm stroke length and a speed of 3000 strokes per minute for extremely fast cutting.
A high-performance 4-pole motor maximises the power to weight ratio, while a counter balance mechanism reduces vibrations for more control and faster starts when cutting metal. Keyless blade changes are quick and easy thanks to Milwaukee’s FIXTEC™ clamp design, and the comfortable grip puts you in complete control.
This Milwaukee M18BSX reciprocating saw is powered by the brand’s high-performance POWERSTATE™ brushless motor, and uses REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence hardware and software – this combines to deliver outstanding power, run time and durability on the jobsite. It’s compatible with all M18™ batteries, and you’ll get two 4.0Ah packs included, along with a charger and kit box to carry it in.
• POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers no-load stroke rate of 3000spm
• 28.6mm stroke length for fast and controlled cutting
• FIXTEC™ clamp for quick and easy blade changes
• Reduced vibrations for greater control and faster starts when cutting metal
• 20mm maximum cutting depth in steel
• 25mm maximum cutting depth in aluminium and non-ferrous metal
• 150mm maximum cutting depth in metal pipe
• 300mm maximum cutting depth in soft wood
• 15.2m/s² vibration cutting wooden beams
• 18.0m/s² vibration sawing of wood
• REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system – advanced overload protection for tool and battery
• Compatible with all Milwaukee M18™ batteries
• Comes with 2x M18™ 4.0Ah batteries, charger and kit box
Milwaukee M18™ Batteries & Chargers
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 4.0Ah 69623
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 5.0Ah 31200
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 5.5Ah High Output 20939
• Milwaukee M12-M18™ Fast Charger 18266
• Milwaukee M18™ Multi Bay Charger 79644
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN