By Milwaukee Product code: 91445 Pack size: Each
Working with wood or plastics and want the cleanest precision cuts? You can use this Milwaukee cordless circular saw anywhere and be sure of top performance – its 190mm blade delivers a 66mm depth of cut, which means the saw is able to cut three stacked 19mm OSB boards.
Because it’s compatible with all Milwaukee M18™ batteries, there’s no need to plug in anywhere. A heavy-duty full metal gearbox and gears ensure superior durability and maximum torque, and the high-quality brushless motor also benefits from REDLINK™ overload protection – it will perform at its very best for far longer.
It has a 50° bevel capacity with a 46mm depth of cut too and, when you combine the power of this M18BLCS66-501B circular saw with the longevity of a Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ battery pack, you’ll be sure of a fade-free performance that delivers more run time and a longer life.
• High-quality 190mm blade delivers a 66mm depth of cut
• Brushless motor with full-metal gearbox for maximum torque
• REDLINK™ overload protection for best-in-class system durability
• 50° bevel capacity with a 46mm depth of cut
• Pressed aluminium shoe for maximum durability
• Vacuum adaptor supplied fits directly to all Milwaukee dust extractors
• Integrated LED light makes it easier to work in dimly lit areas
• Includes saw blade, side fence, dust extraction chute and blade wrench
• Compatible with all Milwaukee M18™ batteries
• Kit includes 1x 5.0Ah battery, charger and bag
Milwaukee M18™ Batteries & Chargers
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 4.0Ah 69623
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 5.0Ah 31200
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 5.5Ah High Output 20939
• Milwaukee M12-M18™ Fast Charger 18266
• Milwaukee M18™ Multi Bay Charger 79644
|Safety Data Sheet||click here|
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Bore Size (mm)||30|
|Batteries Included||1 x 5.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN