By Milwaukee Product code: 21411 Pack size: Each
It doesn’t matter where the job is when you’ve got this Milwaukee M12 FUEL cordless multi-tool. There’s no need to plug in – just attach a battery and get to work. This versatile tool is perfect for cutting and removal applications in materials such as metal, wood and plastic.
The high-performance brushless motor delivers fast cutting speeds through common materials, and it’s powerful enough to take on hardwoods without slowing or bogging down – you can make up to 59 cuts in oak on one 2.0Ah battery charge. The speed can be adjusted between 10,000 and 20,000opm, so you can be sure to get the perfect cut no matter what you’re working with.
The Milwaukee M12FMT multi-tool also features a FIXTEC™ tool-free blade change to save you even more time, as well as a universal blade change adapter. There’s an LED work light too, improving visibility in dimly-lit areas. The multi-tool is compatible with all Milwaukee M12™ batteries (not included).
• POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers maximum power and efficiency
• Fast cutting speeds through common materials
• Adjustable from 10,000 to 20,000 opm to get the perfect cut
• 1.8° left/right oscillation angle for faster cuts
• Low vibration level of 4.56 m/s² ensures even greater productivity
• Thumb ON/OFF switch for easy operation
• FIXTEC™ tool-free blade change with universal blade change adaptor
• LED light improves visibility for greater accuracy in low-light areas
• REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system – advanced overload protection for tool and battery
• Compatible with all Milwaukee M12™ batteries – sold separately
• Includes hex wrench, 1x adapter, 1x plunge cut blade OSC 112, 1x sanding backing pad, 3x grit 60, 3x grit 80, 3x grit 120, 3x grit 240, dust guard and depth stop
Milwaukee M12™ Batteries & Chargers
• Milwaukee M12 REDLITHIUM™ 2.0Ah 13495
• Milwaukee M12 REDLITHIUM™ 4.0Ah 98839
• Milwaukee M12 REDLITHIUM™ 6.0Ah 10704
• Milwaukee M12™ Charger 70783
• Milwaukee M12-M18™ Fast Charger 18266
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN