By Milwaukee Product code: 39083 Pack size: Each
Don’t be fooled by the small appearance of this 12V cordless rotary hammer – it always delivers big results whenever you need it. An impressive power-to-weight ratio ensures the Milwaukee POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers maximum performance and efficiency.
Offering speeds of up to 900rpm, a full load hammer action of up to 6575bpm and blow energy of 1.1J, the hammer drill makes light work of tough jobs. It’s comfortable to hold and easy to operate – it offers exceptionally low vibrations, and weighs just 1.9kg when fitted with a 6.0Ah battery (not included).
Choose between rotary hammer or rotation-only modes, and work wherever you want – this cordless hammer drill runs on any M12™ batteries (not included), and can drill in excess of 60 50mm x 6mm holes per charge.
• Two-mode operation – rotary hammer or rotation-only
• Exceptionally low vibrations make it easier to use for long periods
• Can drill 60+ 50mm x 6mm holes per battery charge
• Brushless POWERSTATE™ motor offers superior power to weight ratio
• Easy to handle – weighs just 1.9kg with an M12™ 6.0Ah battery (not included)
• No-load speed of 0-900 rpm
• Full load hammer action of up to 6575 bpm
• Blow energy of 1.1 J (EPTA)
• 13mm maximum drilling in wood and concrete
• 10mm maximum drilling in steel
• REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system – advanced overload protection for tool and battery
• Compatible with all Milwaukee M12™ batteries – sold separately
Milwaukee M12™ Batteries & Chargers
• Milwaukee M12 REDLITHIUM™ 2.0Ah 13495
• Milwaukee M12 REDLITHIUM™ 4.0Ah 98839
• Milwaukee M12 REDLITHIUM™ 6.0Ah 10704
• Milwaukee M12™ Charger 70783
• Milwaukee M12-M18™ Fast Charger 18266
|Safety Data Sheet||click here|
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
|User Guide||click here|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN