By Milwaukee Product code: 31510 Pack size: Each
Achieving clean cuts with speed and precision is easy when you use this Milwaukee M12 FUEL™ compact cut-off tool. At just 226mm in length and weighing only 1.1kg with a battery fitted, one-handed operation is effortless – use the tool with one hand, while holding your material with the other.
The 76mm disc offers a cutting depth of up to 16.3mm, while Milwaukee’s POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers up to 20,000 rpm for a fast and accurate cutting performance. It’s a great problem-solving tool for cutting anything from steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous materials to drywall, fibre cement, plastic and ceramics.
The guard is easily adjustable to protect you in a variety of cutting positions, and there’s a unique forward/reverse selectable blade rotation for even greater control. The Milwaukee M12FCOT is compatible with all M12™ batteries (not included).
• Easy control with one-handed use – weighs just 1.1kg with an M12™ 2.0Ah battery
• Compact design with overall length of just 226mm
• POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers maximum power and efficiency
• Fast and accurate cutting with up to 20,000 rpm
• 76mm disc diameter with a 10mm bore size and 16.3mm cutting depth
• Choice of blades for multi-material cutting capability
• Adjustable guard protects user in various cutting positions
• Unique forward/reverse selectable blade rotation direction
• Quick-release dust shoe with depth adjustment
• REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system – advanced overload protection for tool and battery
• Includes 1x diamond tile blade, 1x metal cut off wheel and 1x adjustable shoe
• Compatible with all Milwaukee M12™ batteries – sold separately
Milwaukee M12™ Batteries & Chargers
• Milwaukee M12 REDLITHIUM™ 2.0Ah 13495
• Milwaukee M12 REDLITHIUM™ 4.0Ah 98839
• Milwaukee M12 REDLITHIUM™ 6.0Ah 10704
• Milwaukee M12™ Charger 70783
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN