By Milwaukee Product code: 96759 Pack size: Each
Need to cut through copper pipe in tight spaces? Using this Milwaukee M12™ pipe cutter makes light work of tough jobs – its high-performance 500rpm motor can cut a 12mm copper pipe in seconds, while the auto-locking cut mechanism allows you to cut installed copper tubing with as little as 40mm clearance.
These auto-adjusting jaws automatically adjust to the pipe size, and the slimline soft-grip handle puts you in complete control. REDLINK™ overload protection electronics deliver best-in-class system durability for both tool and battery – the cordless Milwaukee C12PC pipe cutter is compatible with all M12™ battery packs (not included).
• Powerful 500rpm motor cuts 12mm copper pipe in less than 3 seconds
• Auto-locking cut mechanism cuts with as little as 40mm clearance
• 80mm minimum space required for tube cutting
• Auto-adjusting jaws for a variety of pipe sizes up to 12mm
• Rust and corrosion-resistant cut head for durability
• Slimline soft-grip handle is comfortable to hold for complete control
• LED light improves visibility when working in dimly-lit areas
• Compact design with an overall length of just 360mm
• Compatible with all Milwaukee M12™ batteries – sold separately
Milwaukee M12™ Batteries & Chargers
• Milwaukee M12 REDLITHIUM™ 2.0Ah 13495
• Milwaukee M12 REDLITHIUM™ 4.0Ah 98839
• Milwaukee M12 REDLITHIUM™ 6.0Ah 10704
• Milwaukee M12™ Charger 70783
• Milwaukee M12-M18™ Fast Charger 18266
Please be aware that Parcelforce strikes on November 30th and December 1st may cause a slight delay in our usual delivery timescales. We’ll do everything we can to try to avoid any impacts to our service, and apologise in advance if you experience delays receiving your order.
We recommend placing orders as early as possible, to avoid delivery delays. Alternatively, please use our Click & Collect service or visit your local store to buy your items.
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN