By Milwaukee Product code: 56986 Pack size: Each
For faster, safer and cleaner drilling, this Milwaukee SDS+ hammer drill always gets the job done. The high-powered motor gives the type of performance you’d expect from a corded tool – the powerful hammer mechanism delivers 2.4J of impact energy.
Four-mode operation offers greater versatility on site, allowing you to easily switch between rotary hammer, hammer only, rotation only or variolock functions. Milwaukee’s anti-vibration system maximises user comfort by minimising vibration, helping you work more accurately and efficiently.
The FIXTEC™ system of keyless chuck changing saves you valuable time on the job, while an all-metal gear case and mechanical clutch ensures a longer tool life. The Milwaukee HD18HX is compatible with all M18™ batteries, and you’ll have two 4.0Ah packs included along with a charger and kit box.
• Powerful hammer mechanism delivers 2.4J (EPTA) of impact energy
• Four-mode operation – rotary hammer, hammer only, rotation only and variolock
• All-metal gear case for greater durability and increased tool life
• Mechanical clutch provides protection for tool if bit binds up
• FIXTEC™ system for quick and easy keyless chuck changes
• Anti-vibration system increases user comfort for precision work
• No-load speed of 1,400 rpm
• Maximum percussion rate of 4,200 bpm
• 30mm maximum drilling in wood
• 24mm maximum drilling in concrete
• 13mm maximum drilling in steel
• Optimised drilling capacity in concrete of 6-18mm diameter
• Compatible with all Milwaukee M18™ batteries
• Kit includes 2x 4.0Ah batteries, charger and carry case
Milwaukee M18™ Batteries & Chargers
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 4.0Ah 69623
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 5.0Ah 31200
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 5.5Ah High Output 20939
• Milwaukee M12-M18™ Fast Charger 18266
• Milwaukee M18™ Multi Bay Charger 79644
|Safety Data Sheet||click here|
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||2 x 4.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|User Guide||click here|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN