By Milwaukee Product code: 25734 Pack size: Each
Cut cleanly and accurately through timber construction materials with this cordless circular saw from Milwaukee. A high-performance 3500 rpm motor and 50° bevel capacity equip you with the power and precision required to get the job done properly.
The saw is cleverly designed to give you excellent visibility of the cutting line, and provides a maximum cutting depth of 55mm at 90° (or 39mm at 45°). A magnesium upper guard ensures durability for impact resistance, while the rubber overmold grip and simple trigger operation put you in complete control.
The Milwaukee HD18CS circular saw works with all M18™ batteries (not included). It features REDLINK™ overload protection electronics to bring out the best in both tool and battery – you’ll get fade-free performance, more run time and best-in-class system durability.
• Powerful 3500 rpm motor easily cuts most timber construction materials
• 0-50° bevel capacity for precision cuts at a variety of angles
• Maximum cutting depth of 55mm at 90°
• 165mm blade diameter with 15.87mm bore size
• REDLINK™ overload protection for best-in-class system durability
• Electronic motor brake – saw blade stops within seconds
• Magnesium upper guard for a more durable impact resistance
• Rubber overmold grip feels firm and comfortable in your hand
• Supplied with 24 tooth saw blade, parallel guide, dust port and allen key
• Compatible with all Milwaukee M18™ batteries – sold separately
Milwaukee M18™ Batteries & Chargers
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 4.0Ah 69623
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 5.0Ah 31200
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 5.5Ah High Output 20939
• Milwaukee M12-M18™ Fast Charger 18266
• Milwaukee M18™ Multi Bay Charger 79644
|Safety Data Sheet||click here|
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Bore Size (mm)||16|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushed|
|User Guide||click here|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN