By Master lock Product code: 24153 Pack size: Each
The Master Lock Universal Miniature Circuit Breaker Lockout Device locks virtually all miniature ISO/DIN pin-out circuit breakers. The patented device features a thumb turn dial screw for easy attachment, no tools required. Device attaches to circuit breaker and makes dial inaccessible in the locked position to prevent removal. Padlock can be applied horizontally or vertically, and design allows device to be mounted side-by-side on adjacent breakers.
• Miniature Circuit Breaker Lockout Device
• Locks virtually all miniature ISO/DIN circuit breakers
• Thumb turn dial screw for easy attachment - no tools required
• Dial is inaccessible in the locked position to prevent removal
• Safety padlock can be applied horizontally or vertically
• Can be mounted side by side on adjacent miniature circuit breakers
• Durable thermoplastic material is chemical resistant and performs effectively in extreme environments
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £35
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN